Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 6, 2024

From Being Told No to LASIK, to Seeing 20/20 – EVO ICL in Minneapolis

Lisa chose the EVO ICL to correct her vision and get out of glasses and contacts for good!

After being told she wasn’t a candidate for LASIK over and over, Lisa happened across Chu Vision on social media. In a last-ditch effort to find a solution, the Chu Vision doctors took their time examining Lisa’s eyes and it turned out she is an EXCELLENT candidate for EVO ICL – Implantable Contact Lens. This permanent yet reversible and upgradable lens gives patients with high prescriptions another option to get rid of glasses. And now Lisa doesn’t have to worry about her sensitive eyes, driving, losing glasses, or just working and living life! Join the glasses-free club! See if ICL is right for you!

I’m ready to find out if I’m a candidate.

Meet with one of our expert doctors and find out:

  • if you are an ideal candidate
  • which procedure is right for you
  • the answers to all of your questions

so you can decide if vision correction is right for you.

Schedule My FREE Consultation!

Video Transcript:

my name is Lisa Macker and I had the Evo ICL procedure done um it’s going fantastic my vision is 20/20 and I’m a month out of surgery and it’s been amazing I I hadn’t really heard about it at all um I had always been told that I was not a candidate for lasc um I have a severe stigmatism and so um you know over the years I had been told you know when I had asked about it you’re not a candidate your stigmatism is too severe this isn’t for you your vision’s not stable um and so I really thought that it was just it wasn’t for me um and it really was my last Vision appointment with my doctor and I had asked one last time you know what what do you got for me and he actually said um no you’re not a candidate for it and you’re going to start needing reading glasses because you’re in your 40s now and I was like oh okay like touche um so that whatever Facebook algorithm land um I was scrolling through uh later that day and I had run across uh the true Vision an ad actually and it said have have you been turned down for lasic and I’m like I actually have and it said you know take a take our quiz um there are other options out there for you and I thought what do what do I have to lose I really don’t have anything to lose and so I took it and um they said you know come in for a quick eye exam and let’s see what we have available for you I’m like I really don’t have anything to lose this is kind of my last Stitch effort to see what’s out there for me it was I’m not even really sure um I came in and uh it was like the most thorough Vision exam I’d ever had in my life you know and it’s uh just test after test after test and and it was really neat because uh she came in and she sat down and she was like Lisa I just have great news for you you are an excellent candidate for one of our procedures and it was like the first time in my life I had heard not only like you qualify for something but you are an excellent candidate for one of our procedures and I was like cool this is really neat and then she explained that it was the the Evo um I procedure do you know anything about it I’m like I I don’t so explained and and I was like this sounds really incredible sounds like Space Age Technology that this sounds amazing like yeah let’s let’s do this what was that whole experience like as far as the a i versus the the lacing you know um once it was explained to me it really wasn’t that big of a deal um the thought of being awake while somebody touches my eyes actually was really kind of gross to me um in the first place so um being sedated for surgery and like not really knowing what’s going on was actually a bonus in my mind I was like yeah this sounds great this sounds way better than actually being aware of what’s Happening um so that was totally fine and just knowing you know I’m already in the healthcare field so knowing what it what it was more like um that it was kind of close to like a cataract surgery knowing that that’s a really easy procedure knowing that it’s a an incredibly common procedure um even though the technology was really new um really made me feel really comfortable with it that I wasn’t like nervous or so I am I’m an occupational therapist I work in home care and and I I drive for a living and so I especially through of course the co years I always had to wear contacts because we had to um wear all of the personal protective gear I always had to wear sunglasses when I for my job so I really was stuck to contacts I was going through contacts really quickly and they were incredibly expensive because of my stigmatism and so just normal wear and tear I would say it was just kind of it was was kind of all adding up I think was kind of my impetus for pursuing that because I’m an OT because I work in a lot of memory care um settings I work with a lot of older people um a lot of them have memory issues people will lose their glasses is like the number one thing that people lose and I’m like man I already know because of my family history that I’m probably going to have dementia and I kind of want to give myself a Fighting Chance to be at least able to see where I’m going I’m being honest the first thing that really struck me right after surgery was just being able to open my eyes for the first time since third grade and be able to see um and not have to reach for my glasses um I did notice a few times um at night time you know it’s just kind of habit to like take off your glasses before you go to bed and a few times I was like reaching for glasses that weren’t there and and that was kind of funny um and I think that was probably the most probably like life-changing thing otherwise it’s like wow this is really neat like I don’t have to take contacts out at night I can just go right to bed it was almost like weirdly strange at first to like oh I can just I can just go to bed now I don’t have to like like kind of stumble my way to bed or reach for like a pair of glasses that are like three prescriptions old you know and not be able to see as well so right away I think that was probably the biggest change but it it’s been a month now and it still doesn’t get old waking up and just like another day and I get to see right away what would I say to someone who’s been told no um you you don’t have to take no for an answer um I’ve been told no my whole life and you you don’t have to it it is no no more time out of your day you know it I I took the chance and now I have 20/20 Vision I feel fantastic and for the first time in my life I don’t have glasses I don’t have contacts and it really changed my life just do it take the survey make the appointment do it you don’t have anything to lose



source https://www.chuvision.com/evo-icl/from-being-told-no-to-lasik-to-seeing-20-20-evo-icl-in-minneapolis/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét